Multicellular centrifugal pump specially indicated for pressure groups regulated by pressure switches or speed variator pumping water or liquids without abrasive elements or additives that can damage the materials of the pump.
- Quiet operation
- Liquids without abrasive elements
- Suction body in cast Ho GG25
- External jacket in stainless steel AISI 304
- Impellers in stainless steel AISI 304 radial type
- Glass reinforced Noryl diffusers
- Asp. and imp. body in cast Ho GG25
- Shaft Stainless steel AISI 420
- Mechanical seal: Graphite/ceramic
- Seal : EPDM
- Common motor-pump shaft
- Vertical multi-stage centrifugal pumps with axial impellers. Mechanical seal.
- Monobloc configuration with stainless steel shaft motor.
- Equipped with threaded flanges. Supplied with set of counterflanges, screws and gaskets.
- The discharge body can be oriented in four positions.
- A induction asynchronous type with external ventilation 2 poles at 50Hz 2900 RPM
- Insulation type F, protection IP-55, continuous duty S1
- Three-phase at 230/400V
- Single-phase 230V 50Hz permanent capacitor starting with built-in thermal protection.
- On request:
- Special voltages and frequencies.
- Special mechanical seals.
Send us an email