What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files used by websites to store information on your computer (for example, automatic logins or preferences for a specific site).
A cookie is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a natural person but to your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies are there?
Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is navigating, when an anonymous and a registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the responsible person who provides the service requested by the user.
Third party cookies:
Are those that are generated by other entities than the responsible itself (services or external providers, such as Google).
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we can check that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
According to your property
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by María Isabel Segovia Sánchez
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on your life time
- Session Cookies: Those that collect data while the user is browsing the web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the web.
- Analytical cookies: They are those that allow gathering statistical information about the activity of users. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize the browsing of our website in order to guarantee a better service to the user.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy?
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration: You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of the Ministry and modify the settings of your browser.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
How to delete cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish, for this you only need to configure the web browser conveniently.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer through the corresponding option of your browser, but in that case we can not ensure the proper functioning of the various features of our website.
Next, we provide you the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
You can also delete the cookies that you have stored in your browser by going to the configuration options of it.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.