The GNI range are monobloc groups, consisting of the standard EN 733 (Ex DIN 24255) pump coupled to a standard motor. This range covers the hydraulic field of application given in the standard with the advantages of its compact construction, easy installation, perfect alignment pump-motor and small dimensions
- Monoblock group with standard pump according to EN733 – Ex DIN 24255
- Flow rates up to 1500 m3 /h.
- Pressures up to 100 mts.
- Power up to 100 hp. 74 kw.
- Speed : 1450 and 2900 RPM.
- Operating data according to ISO 9906.
- Standardized electric motors according to EN 60034 / DIN VDE 0530 / IEC 34-72 / IE-3 asynchronous type with squirrel cage rotor, IP 55, and insulation class F.
- For continuous operation S1 at nominal power.
- Maximum ambient temperature 40ºC.
- Civilian supplies
- Industrial applications for pumping non-aggressive clean water
- Pressure Equipment
- Fire fighting equipment
- Air conditioning and heating
- Sprinkler and drip irrigation systems
- Swimming pool purification
- Golf courses
- Green spaces and gardening
- Washing tunnels
- Pump body, impeller, closing rings, body cover and support cover in cast iron.
- Pump shaft in stainless steel 13 % Cr.
- The standard version with standard mechanical seal according to DIN 24960 is suitable for lifting liquids with temperatures up to 100 °C.
- B5 motors for sizes up to 132.
- B35 motors for larger sizes.
- Pump body bronze/Inox
- Bronze impeller
- Axle steel AISI 316
- With special mechanical seal it can work up to 160 ºC
- Possibility of incorporating special motors for explosive atmosphere, marine environment, tropical climate, etc.
Standardized Monoblock Centrifugal Electrombases
Envíenos un e-mail