The Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps of the CP range are highly reliable pumps with very high performance. They can work in very harsh conditions and constant over time. The sturdiness of its structure allows a long duration and a reduced maintenance.
The impellers have been designed with the highest technology to ensure the best performance within the useful field of each pump. Depending on the model, two impellers can be incorporated in a back arrangement, one impeller with double suction, so that the axial thrust is always compensated.
Hydraulic sealing is achieved by packing with shaft sleeve or optionally by balanced mechanical seal.
It is suitable for lifting clean or lightly loaded liquids.
Pumping of liquids up to 100ºC. In the mechanical seal version it can reach 160ºC.
Standard manufacture in horizontal construction. Horizontal arrangement on request.
- Desalination plants, reverse osmosis
- Irrigation in general
- Drinking water supplies
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Heating and air-conditioning installations
- Fire fighting equipment
- Refineries, pipelines
- Conventional thermal plants
- Cooling towers
- Sea water pumping
- Steel mills, mining
- Paper or cellulose industry (up to 15% atro)
- Upper and lower body, impeller, front and rear press boxes, front and rear bearing bracket in cast iron GG25.
- 90-10 bronze closing rings.
- Pump shaft AISI 420.
- Press sleeves AISI 304.
- Graphite packing.
- Impeller in AISI 304, bronze.
- Pump in AISI construction, bronze.
- Standard mechanical seal.
Horizontal Split Chamber Centrifugal Pumps