AGS agitation groups consist of a propeller that rotates at different speeds, and an electric motor. They are mainly used in wastewater treatment plants, to homogenize sludge, or liquids containing heavy particles, removing the bottom and avoiding the formation of deposits.
The installation of the submersible mixers is usually carried out by means of a universal guide system, which allows the use of the mixer in tanks of different water depths, simultaneously avoiding the formation of dead zones.
With the guide tube system, there is no difficulty in lowering the agitator into the tank, even if it is flooded.
The reverse operation is just as simple, if the equipment needs to be removed for repair or maintenance work.
– The AGS range of agitators is formed by groups from 0,6 to 9,8 kW, and from 120 to 2275 Newton, the speeds are between 470 and 1382 rpm, and the diameter of the propeller between 176 and 600 mm.
-The following parameters must be taken into account when selecting the submerged agitator:
- Raft area
- Height of raft water blade
- Material of construction of the raft
- Equipment that will remain with the agitator submerged inside the raft (submerged pumps, aeration systems, etc.).
- Nature of the liquid to be stirred such as pH and electrical conductivity
- Concentration of suspended solids, or density of the liquid to be stirred.
- Function to be performed by the pond (homogenization, denitrification, rain storage, etc.)
-Depending on the model, the AGS groups are supplied with propeller only, or with propeller and current ring.
-The installation can be according to order
- 1A- Floor fixing kit
- 2B- Wall bracket kit
- 3C- Alloy and Turning System Kit
-The hydraulic part and the motor of the AGS series are joined by a common axis, protecting the engine’s watertightness, by means of a double mechanical seal system housed in a dielectric oil chamber, which lubricates and cools the mechanical seals.
-Helix made of stainless steel of microfusion, by its design is self-cleaning, and protects the group of possible blockages and jams, ensuring a high performance.
-Shaft rectified in the base of the bearings and base of the mechanics, oversized with respect to the standard parameters of use, and dynamically balanced.
-No lubrication required
-Depending on service needs, it has three manufacturing series.
- G-series with GG-25 motor housing
- X-Series with motor housing AISI-316L
- D Series with Super Duplex Motor Housing
-Maximum number of starts, 15 per hour
- Pumping stations and recirculation of active sludge in wastewater treatment plants, in nitrification and denitrification processes.
- Pumping wastewater
- Sludge recirculation
- Biogas plants
- Pumping of purines
- Washing of sand filters
- Industrial processes in textile products, paper, food, ceramic etc.
- Quarries and mines.
- Water treatment plants
- Pumping municipal and industrial faecal wastewater.
- Storm tank.
- Stormwater containing abrasive particles and sands
- Transfer of dirty and loaded water, containing triturable filamentary bodies.
- Black wells
- G series motor housing – GG-25
- X series motor housing – Inox.Aisi 316 L
- D series motor housing – Super duplex
- Helix series G-X – Inox Aisi 316
- Propeller D series – Super duplex
- Current ring G series – Inox AISI 304
- Current ring series X – Inox AISI 316 L
- Current ring D series – Super duplex
- Series G axis – Inox AISI 420
- Axle series X-D – Inox AISI 316
- Screws series G – Inox AISI 304
- Screws series X-D – Inox AISI 316
- Mechanical seal series G – Silicon carbide / silicon / nitrile Mechanical seal series X – D – Silicon carbide / silicon / Viton
- O-rings series G – Nitrílo
- O-rings series X-D – Vitón
- Electric cable – Neoprene H07RN / F
- Three-phase motor with squirrel cage rotor. Protection IP 68 and insulation class H.
- Cooling in the submerged fluid
Send us an email