Submersible motors from 4″ to 12″. Operation at 50Hz
Operation at 50Hz
- Uses the same liquid extracted by the pump acting as a coolant as it passes through. around the engine
- The minimum circulation speeds vary between 8 cm/sg and 16 cm/sg depending on the model.
- The minimum flow rate in l/min required for refrigeration varies between 50 l/min and 630 l/min depending on model
- Refrigeration Jacket
- It will be necessary in those places where the minimum speed is not assured. refrigeration
- For additional control of the motor temperature, PTC or PT100 probes can be incorporated into the winding.
- The submersible motors are of asynchronous type IP-68
- Squirrel cage rotor mounted on special collinetes
- Supports the axial thrust of the pump by means of a generously dimensioned axial bearing
- Stator winding flooded with oil and water depending on 4″,6″,8″,10″,12″.
- Internal lubrication of the bearings, requiring no maintenance
- Elastic diaphragm that compensates the difference in pressure between the inside and outside
- Normalized coupling flanges according to NEMA standards
- Designed to work in horizontal position with variator.
- Single-phase motors in oil bath-rewindable 4″ OIL CORMOTOR
- Three-phase motors in oil bath-rewindable 4″ OIL CORMOTOR
- 6″ CORMOTOR AQUA three-phase water bath rewindable motors
- 8″ CORMOTOR AQUA three-phase water bath rewindable motors
- 10″ CORMOTOR AQUA three-phase water bath rewindable motors
- Three-phase motors in water bath-rewindable 12″ CORMOTOR AQUA