The SVH series are submersible axial flow electrobolic groups for high flow rates at medium heights, combining low NPSH with high efficiency.
They are used to pump a liquid at moderate pressure from lakes, ponds, marine catchments.
The impellers are of the heliciodal type that guarantee the maximum water flow.
- The SVH electric pumps are groups of a great solidity and security, thanks to their bearings and oversized shaft, probes of humidity and temperature, double mechanical seal, and chamber of oil to lubricate the mechanical seals to protect of the filtrations of water.
- The composition of the hydraulic body is roughly formed by a suction body, one or two pump bodies, and one or two mixed flow impellers.
- The impeller assembly rotates with a central shaft that transmits motor power.
- The motor is three-phase with squirrel cage rotor, IP 68 protection and insulation class F.
- The assembly is simple, as it is fixed by its own weight and installed inside a discharge pipe or in a concrete civil chamber.
- Paint treatment by means of a double epoxy layer, reticulated with special polyamide for immersion and aggressive industrial environments.
- To select a group you must take into account the following parameters:
- Manometric height
- Ph and electrical conductivity.
- Density and viscosity of the liquid to be pumped
- Storm water pumping (storm tanks)
- Elevations of river water
- Regulation of floods and demands
- Irrigation installations
- Drainage of lakes, rice fields
- Desiccation of land
- Cooling water circulation in conventional and renewable power plants
- Water supply and distribution.
- Water treatment at wastewater treatment plants
- Water parks
- Industry in general
- Sea water
|Pump body||GG25 (Optional bronze; superduplex, AISI, 316)|
|Drive hub||GG25 (Optional bronze; superduplex, AISI, 316)|
|Impeller blades||AISI 304 (Optional bronze; superduplex, AISI, 316)|
|Body Cover||GG25 (Optional bronze; superduplex, AISI, 316)|
|Motor housing||GG-25 (Optional bronze; superduplex, AISI, 316|
|Motor housing||AISI 420|
|O-rings||NITRILE (Optional viton)|
|Stainless steel screws||AISI 316|
|Maintenance-free||Permanently lubricated bearings|
|Mechanical seals||Silicon carbide viton|
|Electric cable||Neoprene H07RB/7|
High efficiency three-phase electric motor, squirrel cage type, IP68 protection, insulation class F
Send us an Email