The ST-STI 6″ Constructive Series are multicellular submerged centrifugal electric well pumps for domestic, industrial, irrigation and pressurised water installations by means of hydraulic accumulators.
- They are designed for the extraction of water from deep wells and reduced drilling diameter.
- Its modular composition is formed by the hydraulic pump, and the submersible electric motor, which is coupled to the bottom of the pump.
- They can work vertically or horizontally (with cooling bell).
- The pump is supported by the tubes of columna´, which expel the water to the outside.
- Pumps cannot run dry
- Maximum liquid temperature 30º
- Maximum sand 50 gr/m3
- Built-in check valve.
- The powers vary from 2 to 40 hp in three-phase to 220, 380, 400, 415 volts and from 2 to 3 hp in single-phase.
The installations of the series consist of three parts:
1- Hydraulic body
- The hydraulic body is made up of a suction body, a discharge body, and stages or phases, made up of closed multi-channel axial type diffuser and impeller bodies.
- The different stages are cased in a stainless steel casing that guarantees a high resistance to the whole pump and avoids possible deformations.
- The diameter of the group is 6″.
- The set of impellers driven by the central shaft that transmits the power of the motor.
2- Submersible electric motor
- Electric submersible motor of 50 or 60 Hz with IP-68 protection that supports the axial thrust of the pump, by means of a widely dimensioned axial bearing.
- The stator winding is flooded in oil or water, the bearings are lubricated by the internal liquid, and require no maintenance.
- These engines are manufactured by the most prestigious specialized firms.
- The coupling flanges are designed in accordance with NEMA standards, simplifying maintenance and repair operations.
3- Hydraulic column
- The hydraulic column is made up of sections, depending on the depth of the well. These sections can be formed by normal commercial piping or by steel flanged piping.
- Water supply and distribution.
- Overpressure systems
- Water treatment at wastewater treatment plants
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems
- Cooling towers
- Chemical industries
- Sanitary and cleaning facilities.
- Industry in general
- Ornamental fountains
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Washing systems
- Fire-fighting installations
|Pump shaft||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Outer sell||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Submersible motors IP68 in water or oil bath||Optional AISI 316|
6″ Multicellular Submerged Centrifugal Electric Pumps for deep wells
Send us an Email