The SDX series are multicellular submerged centrifugal electric well pumps. All AISI 316 stainless steel with optimized design and thickness for water extraction from deep wells and reduced drilling diameter.
- Its modular composition is formed by the hydraulic pump, and the submersible electric motor, which is coupled to the bottom of the pump.
- They can work vertically or horizontally (with cooling bell).
- The pump is supported by the tubes of columna´, which expel the water to the outside.
- Custom fabrication for every application and installation.
- Maximum liquid temperature 25º.
- Maximum sand 160 gr/m3
Some of its advantages are :
- Good hydraulic performance, higher yields
- Its configuration allows to increase/decrease the pressure, adding or eliminating phases.
- Eliminates priming complications, pump always in charge (submerged)
- Eliminates problems in aspiration
- Avoids air intakes
- No pump-motor alignment problems
- Less noise pollution
- Cost reduction, minimum maintenance.
- No need for a bench, reduced installation space
- Less civil works
- Longer service life
The installations of the series consist of three parts:
1- Hydraulic body totally in AISI 316
- The hydraulic body AISI 316 is made up of a suction body, a discharge body, and stages or phases, made up of diffuser bodies and closed multi-channel impellers of the semi-axial type.
- The diameter of the group can be 6-8 and 10 inches, it varies according to the perforation and the service data.
- The operating pressure can be obtained by incorporating the necessary number of stages thanks to its modular configuration.
- The set of impellers driven by the central shaft that transmits the power of the motor.
2- Submersible electric motor
- Electric submersible motor of 50 or 60 Hz with IP-68 protection that supports the axial thrust of the pump, by means of a widely dimensioned axial bearing.
- The stator winding is flooded in oil or water, depending on whether it is 4-6-8-10 and 12″, in all cases the bearings are lubricated by the internal liquid, and do not need maintenance.
- These engines are manufactured by the most prestigious specialized firms.
- The coupling flanges are designed in accordance with NEMA standards, simplifying maintenance and repair operations.
3- Hydraulic column
- The hydraulic column is made up of sections, depending on the depth of the well. These sections consist of tubes with steel flanges.
SDX pumps are suitable for:
- Water supply and distribution.
- Overpressure systems
- Water treatment at wastewater treatment plants
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems
- Water parks
- Cooling towers
- Chemical industries
- Conventional or nuclear thermal power plants.
- Refineries, pumping crude and refined products
- Sanitary and cleaning facilities.
- Industry in general
|Aspiration body||AISI 316 (Optional AISI 304)|
|Drive body||AISI 316 (Optional AISI 304)|
|Diffuser body||AISI 316 (Optional AISI 304)|
|Rodete||AISI 316 (Optional AISI 304)|
|Pump shaft||AISI 316 (Optional AISI 304)|
|Submersible motors in water or oil bath||Optional AISI 316|
Submersible Centrifugal Pumps Multicellular stainless steel for deep wells
Send us an Email