The Solar Storage Pumping System (BSA) is especially suitable for feeding pumps installed in isolated areas where grid access is not easy and the Direct Solar Pumping System (SBD) is designed to supply drip and sprinkler irrigation systems.
1- Photovoltaic Panel
- Direct current generator of the solar pumping system.
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V.
- Protection fuses up to 15A.
- Panels mounted on support structure fixed on continuous concrete footings.
- Maximum loads: Wind: 2400Pa Snow: 5400Pa Range
- Temperature: -40Cº to +85ºC
2- Control Panel
- Metal enclosure with IP55 protection, suitable for outdoor use.
- Ambient temperature: -10ºC ÷ 50ºC, with forced ventilation system inside.
- Protection by means of fast fuses and disconnector on the DC side.
- Auxiliary input for tank filling level buoy.
- Recording and monitoring of parameters and operating errors, shown on internal display.
- Protection against overload and vacuum operation of the pump.
3- Submersible electric pumps SERIE S (SJI,SKI,SLI,SMI,SPI,SQI) driven by conventional three-phase asynchronous motors of 2900rpm (50Hz).
Depending on the power, the system is available with other pump models:
- RNI SERIES
- NLX SERIES
- GNI SERIES
- NX SERIES
1- Photovoltaic panel: grouped in an adequate number in strips connected in series/parallel and fastened between them and to the ground by means of supporting structures.
2- IP 54 – 40ºC ÷ 85ºC
3- Control panel: contains the autonomous system of regulation and control, with monitoring of the maximum performance point (MPPT).
4- Submersible electric pump: submersible pumps driven by conventional 2900rpm (50Hz) three-phase asynchronous motors.
Send us an Email