The Constructive Series S 4 “, are multicellular submerged centrifugal electric well pumps for domestic, industrial, irrigation and pressurized water installations by means of hydraulic accumulators.
- They are designed for the extraction of water from deep wells and reduced drilling diameter.
- Its modular composition is formed by the hydraulic pump, and the submersible electric motor, which is coupled to the bottom of the pump.
- They can work vertically or horizontally (with cooling bell).
- The pump is supported by normal trade pipe sections that expel the water to the outside.
- Power ratings range from 0.5 to 10 hp in three-phase to 220, 380, 400, 415 volts and from 0.5 to 3 hp in single-phase.
- Pumps cannot run dry.
- Maximum liquid temperature 30º.
- Maximum sand 200 gr/m3.
- Built-in check valve.
Some of its advantages are :
- It is not necessary to dismantle the strainer to pass the cable.
- High corrosion resistance of the entire pump.
- Good hydraulic performance, higher yields
- Its configuration allows to increase/decrease the pressure, adding or eliminating phases.
- Eliminates priming complications, pump always in charge (submerged)
- Eliminates problems in aspiration
- Avoids air intakes
- No pump-motor alignment problems
- Less noise pollution
- Cost reduction, minimum maintenance.
- No need for a bench, reduced installation space
- Less civil works
- Longer service life
The installations of the series consist of three parts
1- Hydraulic body
- The hydraulic body is made up of a suction body, a discharge body, and stages or phases, made up of closed multi-channel radial type diffuser and impeller bodies.
- The different stages are cased in a stainless steel casing that guarantees a high resistance to the whole pump and avoids possible deformations.
- The diameter of the group is 4″.
- The set of impellers driven by the central shaft that transmits the power of the motor.
2- Submersible electric motor
- Electric submersible motor of 50 or 60 Hz with IP-68 protection that supports the axial thrust of the pump, by means of a widely dimensioned axial bearing.
- The stator winding is flooded in oil or water, the bearings are lubricated by the internal liquid, and require no maintenance.
- These engines are manufactured by the most prestigious specialized firms.
- The coupling flanges are designed in accordance with NEMA standards, simplifying maintenance and repair operations.
3- Hydraulic column
- The hydraulic column is made up of sections or stages of normal commercial piping, depending on the depth of the well.
S 4″ Series pumps are suitable for:
- Water supply and distribution.
- Overpressure systems
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems
- Cooling towers
- Chemical industries
- Sanitary and cleaning facilities.
- Industry in general
- Ornamental fountains
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Washing systems
- Fire-fighting installations
|Suction body||Stainless steel|
|Drive body||Stainless steel|
|Pump shaft||Stainless steel|
|Outer Shell||Stainless steel|
|Optional:||Can be supplied with speed variator “Variache” and “Varivip”, according to power and voltage|
|Submersibles motors IP68 in water or oil bath||Optional AISI 316|
Send us an Email