The RN range are Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps with axial suction, single stage, with high resistance bearings for horizontal axis, great robustness, and tangential drive flange.
The horizontal pump RN is designed with a bearing bracket for direct drive by electric motor or diesel, through flexible coupling or by friction by V-belt.
- Pump casing with axial suction and tangential drive . In its standard design the suction and discharge flanges dimensioned to PN 10.
- High-strength bearing bracket with oversized bearings, for heavy-duty horizontal shaft, oil-greased
- Closed mixed flow impeller with large pitch and replaceable wear rings.
- The standard design of the seal is by means of a soft packing gland.
- Impulse Ø ranges from DNØ200 to DNØ600
- Maximum consumption 350 hp – 255 kW.
The range of RN type pumps presented, with flows up to 6000 m3/h (26400 g.p.m.) and 35 m.c.a. (115 Ft.) allows a diversity of uses
- Pumps suitable for lifting and transferring large flows, with fresh or salt water.
- Large irrigation and drainage installations
- Hydraulic works
- Elevation of rivers to canals
- Drinking water supplies
- Sewerage works, sewage disposal.
- Raw water with rising flow screens
- Biological purification of active sludge.
- Pumping of turbid or slightly contaminated liquids.
- Cooling pumps in power stations
- Conventional thermal plants
- Sea water pumping.
- Aquaculture farms
- Theme parks
- Pump body, suction flange, impeller, closing rings, stuffing box, support and support cover, in cast iron GG25
- Stainless steel pump shaft AISI 316
- Standard version with graphite packing.
- Bronze impeller.
- Special mechanical seals according to liquid or temperature requirements
Axial Suction Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
Envíeme un e-mail