The RFXA range are Monobloc electric pump units with standard EN 733 (ex DIN 24255) stainless steel pump AISI 304 and single pump-motor shaft.
This range fulfils the hydraulic field included in the standard with the advantages of its compact construction, perfect alignment and small dimensions
It is suitable for working at different temperatures, with clean or slightly dirty fluids that do not contain abrasive materials.
- Pump body in one piece.
- The design of the unit makes it possible to assemble and dismantle the rotating parts without dismantling the suction and discharge lines.
- Possibility of installing the unit in any position, provided that the suction flange is facing upwards.
- Maximum liquid temperature 90ºC
- Ambient temperature up to 40ºC
- Manometric suction height 7 m.,
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar.
- Continuous Service
- Low noise level
- Water supply and distribution
- Pressure Equipment
- Water treatment
- Boiler feed installation
- Washing systems, filter units.
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems
- Firefighting equipment.
- Heat exchangers
- Refrigeration systems
- Sanitary and cleaning facilities.
- Food industry
- Industry in general
- Swimming Pools
- Pump body : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Intermediate cover : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Impeller : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Shaft with rotor : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal : Carbon/ceramic/nitrile
- Motor asicrono three-phase 2 and 4 poles 50 Hz 230/440 Vol. up to 4 kW 400/660 higher powers
- IP 55 protection.
- Insulation class F
- IE2 Efficiency
Send us an email