The RFI range are Monoblock electric pump units with standardised pump EN 733 / exDIN 24255 robust and compact, single shaft pump-motor. This range covers the hydraulic field of application given in the standard with the advantages of compact construction, perfect alignment and small dimensions.
- Monobloc unit with standardised pump according to EN 733 / Ex DIN 24255 and single motor-pump shaft.
- Flow rate up to 96 m3/h
- Services 97 m.c.a.
- Powers up to 30 hp 22 kw.
- Speed 2.900 rpm
- Operating data according to ISO 9906
- For continuous operation S1 at nominal power
- Maximum Ambient temperature 40ºC
- Asynchronous electric motors with squirrel cage rotor IP-55 Insulation Class F
- Industrial applications for pumping clean and non-aggressive water.
- Pressure equipment.
- Air conditioning and heating.
- Sprinkler and drip irrigation systems.
- Firefighting equipment.
- Swimming pool purification
- Golf courses
- Green spaces , gardening
- Washing tunnels
- Pump body, impeller, closing rings, cover body and support cover in cast iron
- Pump shaft in stainless steel 13% Cr.
- The standard version with standardised mechanical seal according to Ex DIN 24960 is suitable for lifting liquids with temperatures up to 90°C.
- Max. operating pressure PN10
- Pump body in bronze / stainless steel
- Bronze / stainless steel impellers