Pressure equipment with multicellular speed regulator HYDRO VAR series incorporates the latest technical advances in speed variation, are to transfer clean water, without additives, which can damage the materials of the equipment,
Equipment for pressurized water distribution in large installations, residential buildings, commercial premises, industries, or any type of installation that requires a constant water pressure, an autonomous installation with low maintenance and silent.
In the HYDRO VAR series the most important features are :
- Execution of 1 to 6 pumps
- Compact and ready-to-install stand-alone pumping unit
- Design that optimizes the system’s response to variations in demand.
- Alternation between the “all or nothing” pumps (for more than three pumps) or the varied pump itself.
- Silent pressure equipment.
- Modular manufacture configurable according to the required equipment with the outputs ready to tackle the network and the accumulation equipment.
- Continuous reading of existing pressure, by means of pressure transducer. This value is sent to the speed variator, which analyzes its magnitude, comparing it with the values programmed and stored as operating parameters. As a result, it adjusts the speed of the varied pump, and if necessary starts the successive auxiliary pumps at fixed speed.
- Total and automatic rotation of the system. Advantages:
- Fully integrated control
- Water hammer reduction
- Elimination of start-up peaks
- System without contactors and relays that minimizes maintenance.
- No need for replacement equipment
- In the HYDRO-VAR -ROT series The varied pump is the one that alternates between all the pumps of the equipment. Optional switch to emergency control by pressure switches in case of failure of the variable speed drive.
- In the MULTIMASTER series 2 or 3 pumps are controlled with one variator per pump, working as a single system.
- Drinking water networks
- Pressure Washing
- Sports facilities
- Pressure Equipment for Houses
- Toilet rooms in shops, markets and shopping centres.
- Water distribution from a tank
- Water supply to networks without sufficient pressure
- Small hydraulic applications
Depending on the needs of the installation itself, contemplated in the project, can be distinguished different configurations formed by:
* NXA/NLX/NLV three-phase pumps. Vertical high pressure electric pump designed for “IN LINE” installation, with standardised suction and discharge flanges.
* Manometer : The manometers are used to see the pressure of the water, inside the pipe in an installation, is able to withstand the maximum pressure.
* Pressure switch : The pressure switch is perfect for the pressures that the pressure equipment will handle, it closes when the pressure drops and opens when the pressure rises.
* Bench . Steel base, common for pump and electrical panel.
* Impulse manifold. It is the element that joins all the elements, by means of valves, allows the union of all the elements that form the equipment.
* Shut-off valve. In the drive, mat type
* Non-return valve. To avoid returns and water hammering
* Control panel
Three-phase supply 230/400 V 50 Hz
Powers from 1.5 to 40 HP
Automatic pump switching in case of failure or disconnection of one of the pumps
Signalling on the front of the panel, of the existing pressure, as well as the rest of the operating parameters.
Control lack of water, by level switch. (optional)
Switching to conventional control in case of inverter failure (optional)
Other voltages and powers, frequency at 60 Hz, different controls, etc. on request
Send us an Email