HYDRO NLX series multicellular electro-pumps are used to transfer clean water, without additives, which could damage the materials of the equipment,
They are made up of NLX vertical multistage pumps in AISI 316 stainless steel and a control panel, which automatically starts and stops, ensuring the correct operation of the installation.
Equipment for pressurized water distribution in large installations, residential buildings, commercial premises, industries, or any type of installation that requires a constant water pressure, an autonomous installation with low maintenance and silent.
The most important features are :
- Compact and ready-to-install stand-alone pumping unit
- Pressure regulation by means of pressure switches and galvanized membrane accumulators.
- Electrical power and control panel, with metal support, for fully automatic operation
- In standard configuration they are manufactured with 1 two or three pumps, which start alternately and in cascade as the pressure drops and the pressure switches are activated.
- Silent pressure equipment.
- Modular manufacture configurable according to the required equipment with the outputs ready to tackle the network and the accumulation equipment.
- The appropriate HYDRO NLX equipment is defined in the selection table, depending on the required flow rate and head.
- The power range is from 1x 1,1 to 3x 45 Kw, from 4 to 300 m3/h and from 20 to 140 m.c.a. height.
- Maximum liquid temperature 120ºC
- The accumulator tank is available on request
- Also available in Hidrovar frequency. Hydrovar with rotameter and Multimaster.
- Drinking water networks
- Pressure Washing
- Sports facilities
- Pressure Equipment for Houses
- Toilet rooms in shops, markets and shopping centres.
- Water distribution from a tank
- Water supply to networks without sufficient pressure
- Small hydraulic applications
Depending on the needs of the installation itself, contemplated in the project, can be distinguished different configurations formed by:
* 1 / 2 / 3 NLX Three-phase. Vertical high pressure electric pump designed for “IN LINE” installation, with standardised suction and discharge flanges.
stainless steel pump. (AISI 316), with nidia/graphite/viton mechanical seal, and motor with V1 or V18 flange.
* Manometer : The manometers are used to see the pressure of the water, inside the pipe in an installation, is able to withstand the maximum pressure.
* Pressure switch : The pressure switch is perfect for the pressures that the pressure equipment will handle, it closes when the pressure drops and opens when the pressure rises.
* Bench . Steel base, common for pump and electrical panel.
* Impulse manifold. It is the element that joins all the elements, by means of valves, allows the union of all the elements that form the equipment.
* Shut-off valve. In the drive, mat type
* Non-return valve. To avoid returns and water hammering
* Multifunction electrical panel MC/ DMC: For 1 or more pumps, with:
General disconnector and door lock.
Control of macha/stop.
Manual start button
0-aut button (alarm reset)
Electronic wiring fault detection
Safety to avoid restarts and sudden stops caused by water hammer.
Water level protection to prevent dry running.
Air loss fault
Manual start button
Send us an Email