The CEB series are self-priming pumps designed to avoid clogging of work with wastewater. Its self-priming design is recognized as the most advanced in self-priming pumps. Suitable and developed for municipal sewage treatment projects, concentrated sewage treatment systems, industrial wastewater. Its self-priming design is recognized as the most advanced in self-priming pumps. Suitable for working in sanitation and sewerage systems.
- Reliable and stable operation.
- Clockwise rotation, viewed from the engine.
- Axial aspiration, radial discharge.
- Ideal construction for solving common problems.
- Removable cover with handle and extractor screw to provide access to the inside of the pump allowing return to service in minutes.
- Wide margin, easy passage of solids. Semi-open impeller.
- Possibility of installation at ground level, only with the suction pipe (the pump has to be filled to start the self-priming process).
- Liquid temperature: from 0º to 40ºC.
- Average density: 1,2 x 103 kg /m3 PH5-9.
- Average volume ratio of solids: 2%.
- Solids pitch SBC 2=38 mm SBC 4; SBC 6; SBC 8; SBC 10=76 mm.
- Ambient temperature: 40ºC
- Maximum flow 775 meters.
- Maximum working pressure: See hydraulic data curve or technical data.
- Maximum suction: See hydraulic data curve or technical data.
- Transfer of any non-explosive or non-flammable liquid.
- Rainwater sewage.
- Projects of municipal drainage, or of work in construction
- Wastewater from general industry, paper mills, textiles, food processing plants, chemical industries, power companies, mining.
- Wastewater discharge in residential areas, water purification systems, tanning industries, fish breeding in river or pond.
- Wine and sugar racking.
- Discharge of low corrosive and highly contaminated residual liquids.
- Suction and discharge bodies, suction and discharge body covers, pump body, manhole covers and bearing in GG-20
- Check valve rubber-carbon steel.
- Impeller and pump body in nodular cast iron.
- Tungsten carbide mechanical seal.
- Pump shaft AISI 420.
- Viton gaskets.
- Impeller in AISI 304
Send us an email