BR series Recirculation Pumps, mainly used in wastewater treatment plants, are designed to transfer low or medium viscosity liquids from one tank to another, keeping the active sludge moving, especially in nitrification and denitrification processes.
These pumps are also used to transfer large flows at low altitudes, guaranteeing excellent hydraulic efficiency.
For easy installation and easy working position, it has a sliding system in the tank, through an automatic quick coupling system and a set of guide tubes.
- They are based on the same design and principles as the AGS submerged agitators, which ensures simpler maintenance and repair programs.
- The BR series is used for different impulsion diameters (DN300, DN400 and DN600) and motors from 1.2 to 10.7 kW.
- The hydraulic part and the motor of the BR series are joined by a common shaft, protecting the engine’s watertightness, by means of a double mechanical seal system housed in a dielectric oil chamber, which lubricates and cools the mechanical seals.
- Helix made of stainless steel microfusion, 3 blades in AISI 316, for its design is self-cleaning and protects the group of possible blockages and blockages, ensuring a very high performance.
- Shaft rectified in the base of the bearings and base of the mechanics, oversized with respect to the standard parameters of use and dynamically balanced.
- No lubrication required
- Depending on service requirements, there are two production series available:
- G-series with GG-25 motor housing
- X-Series with motor housing AISI-316L
- Maximum number of starts, 15 per hour.
- Pumping stations and recirculation of active sludge in wastewater treatment plants in nitrification and denitrification processes.
- Sewage pumping
- Sludge recirculation
- Biogas plants
- Pumping of slurry
- Washing of sand filters
- Industrial processes in textile, paper, food, ceramic products, etc.
- Quarries and mines.
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Pumping of municipal and industrial wastewater.
- Storm tank.
- Drainage of buildings and land.
- Rainwater containing abrasive particles and sands
- Decanting of dirty and loaded waters, containing crushed filamentous bodies.
- Black wells
- G Series Housing – G5 Series
- Housing series X – Stainless steel Aisi 316 L
- Hélice – Inox Aisi 316 – Running ring series G – Inox AISI 304
- Current ring X series – Stainless steel AISI 316 L
- G Series Axle – Stainless Steel AISI 420
- X Series Axle – Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Screws series G – Inox AISI 304
- X Series – Stainless Steel Screws AISI 316
- G Series Mechanical Seal – Silicon Carbide/Silicon/Nitrile
- X-Series Mechanical Seal – Silicon Carbide/Silicon/Viton
- G Series O-rings – Nitrile
- X-Series O-rings – Viton
- Electric cable – Neoprene H07RN/F
- Three-phase motor with squirrel cage rotor. Protection IP 68 and insulation class H.
- Cooling in the submerged fluid
Send us an email