The groups of the series AJS, is a System of Oxygenation of residual waters in purifying plants. They consist of an ARS type submersible electric pump with single or multichannel impeller and a JET type submerged aeration unit with one, two or three injectors.
This aeration system is based on the Venturi principle, introducing a secondary fluid (atmospheric air) into a primary fluid (water), which produces an effective mixture, creating optimum aeration and suspension of solids.
It can be installed without emptying the existing tank.
- The AJS groups are the most suitable solution for medium sized ponds and treatment plants.
- Suitable for rafts between 4 and 6 metres high
- The operation of the equipment is based on the sudden decrease between the pump impulse and the injector nozzle, causing an increase in speed and a decrease in the pressure of the motor flow. This jump causes the secondary fluid with the highest pressure to be introduced into the injector.
- The mixture of both in the turbulent zone, initiates the formation of bubbles of very fine size, that after recovering again part of the initial speed in the diffuser, leave it in the form of jet, at a high speed in oxygen transfer, for the process of aerobic digestion.
- Low environmental impact, reduces noise, vibrations, septicity, odours. etc.
- Low cost of construction and maintenance, no piping required.
- Fixed installation, through guide tubes and base on the floor, and transportable, with base of support to the floor.
- Oil chamber, which lubricates the mechanical seals, protecting them from water infiltrations.
- Shaft, ground at the base of the bearings, oversized with respect to the standard operating parameters, and dynanically balanced.
- They do not need to be primed, because they work totally or partially submerged.
- They don’t need lubrication.
In order to carry out the correct selection of an AJS, the following parameters must be taken into account:
- Area of the tank and water sheet.
- Construction material of the raft.
- Nature of the liquid to be agitated, such as pH and electrical conductivity.
- Concentration of suspended solids, or density of the liquid to be stirred.
- Function to be performed by the pond (homogenization, denitrification, storage, etc.). rainfall, etc.)
- Oxygen requirements (SOTR kg/h).
- Homogenisation tanks
- Stormwater containment tanks.
- Activated sludge biological reactors.
- Nitrification-denitrification processes
- Sludge storage and digestion
- Deposit of slurry
- Municipal or industrial sewage treatment plants.
- Emergency work or intermittent aeration.
- Black wells.
- Pump body – GG25
- Impeller – GG25
- Body Cover – GG25
- Engine housing – GG-25
- Stainless steel shaft – AISI-420
- O-rings – Nitrile
- Stainless steel screws. – AISI-316
- Maintenance-free, permanently lubricated bearings
- Mechanical seals – Silicon carbide/silicon
- Painting – Epoxy
- Electrical connections – on rail (DIN)
- Electric cable – Neoprene H07RB/7
- High efficiency three-phase electric motor, squirrel cage type, IP68 protection, insulation class F and H
- Stainless steel window – AISI-304
- Strainer base – Galvanized steel
- Suction chimney – AISI-304
Optionally, on request, it can be served in special steels, when the fluid requires it.
Send us an email